First Batch of Tohoshinki 3rd Live Tour Goodies ORDERED! ~ Korean / Japanese / Taiwanese Artistes' Collectibles
Korean / Japanese / Taiwanese Artistes' Collectibles: First Batch of Tohoshinki 3rd Live Tour Goodies ORDERED!

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

First Batch of Tohoshinki 3rd Live Tour Goodies ORDERED!

FINALLY.... After trying for 8 L O N G hours, the orders for the first batch have been successfully placed!!! Congrats to all the customers in the first batch - you'll get all the goodies that you wanted!

To give you an idea of how POPULAR the boys are - I started trying to place the order with the website at the very second that sales started ie. 4pm sharp Japan time today. Guess what? The whole website was jammed up! I couldn't even get to the order page, and there was constantly an error loading the page.

Finally, after about 2 hours, I was able to add a few items to the shopping cart. Then guess what? The shopping cart failed to load up, as there were still many people trying to get into the website to grab the goodies.

When I finally completed adding all items to the shopping cart, guess what? Yes you're right - the "check out" page was unable to load up. Sigh.

The traffic finally eased up after about 8 hours, and the orders were finally successfully placed. You won't believe how many times I clicked on the mouse to refresh the webpages in the past 8 hours. My hand is so tired now.... LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can I ask you a question?
Which website sis you ardered it from?
The shipping fee is very high so I want to cut some steps

well thank you ^_^
If you cannot tell me then it's ok ^_^