Comments from satisfied customers ~ Korean / Japanese / Taiwanese Artistes' Collectibles
Korean / Japanese / Taiwanese Artistes' Collectibles: Comments from satisfied customers

Monday, October 30, 2006

Comments from satisfied customers

AWESOME transaction! Super fast shipping, great communication, super super nice and seller...THANK YOU VERY MUCH! =) A+ I love the cards! Cindy is one of my FAVORITE sellers! <333>

Grace - Virginia, USA

She's a great seller! informs me when I ask questions and items shipped get to you on time and in perfect condition.

Jaejae - Philadelphia, USA

As a first time buyer, she made the transaction as smooth as possible. Very helpful and answered all my questions. Overall, great experience.

Marian - California, USA

Fast shipping, great communication, and always an excellent seller to do business with. I will continue buying my items from her. A+++++++++++++++++ as always, thanks cindy!

Toni - Georgia, USA

Awesome, awesome, awesome seller! Really nice and patient -- not to mention incredibly trustworthy! Kept me updated and the items were neatly packaged. Would love to do another transaction again~

Mary - Melbourne, Australia

Awesome seller! Look forward to doing business with her again!

Jenn - Toronto, Canada

Click here (http://myworld.ebay.com/cindytangstore/) to view what other satisfied customers have to say!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very friendly, patient and trustworthy seller :). Kept me updated and answered all my questions. I look forward to purchasing from her again!

Serene - Singapore

Anonymous said...

Very nice seller who answers all my enquires. Fast shipping and item came in tiptop condition. Will definately do business again in the future! ^^

Uyen - Australia

Anonymous said...

I got the items in perfect condition and I love them. Thank you for the freebies as well. I would love to do business in the future =D

Unknown said...

thank you cindy!
that was a great experience. ships on time. and my suju stickers looked gorgeous

jocelin - California

Kana said...

Excellent customer service; answers all questions and keeps in contact. Ships on time in perfect condition. Will definitely come back for more in future ^^

Kana - Australia