FITB concert goodies shipped by supplier! ~ Korean / Japanese / Taiwanese Artistes' Collectibles
Korean / Japanese / Taiwanese Artistes' Collectibles: FITB concert goodies shipped by supplier!

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

FITB concert goodies shipped by supplier!

FITB concert goodies have just been shipped out from the supplier today! They really took 3 weeks to process the order, as stated in their website. They didn't state how long the package will take to reach my Japanese address, but I'm guessing it'll reach within this week. Will update again when I've more information.. But you can feel the goodies getting closer and closer... XD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm reeeeally glad that they finally have processed the order. I've been counting down the days. XD So, are they at your Japanese address yet?