DBSK Notepads and Folder ~ Korean / Japanese / Taiwanese Artistes' Collectibles
Korean / Japanese / Taiwanese Artistes' Collectibles: DBSK Notepads and Folder

Saturday, January 26, 2008

DBSK Notepads and Folder

Each set of notepads contains 9 sheets pictured below (4 Group sheets, 5 individual sheets). Each sheet is double sided (pictures below show the front and back of each sheet, which all have different designs):











- Dimensions of each sheet is 6.8" x 9.8"

- Each set (ie. 9 sheets) is US$5.95

- Shipping for the first set is US$4, and US$1 for every additional set

- Last 2 sets left


















DBSK Folder #1 (sold out):



- Dimensions are 6.8" x 9.8"

- Folder is US$5.95

- Shipping is US$4

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI CINDYYYY! <3 Grace here! =) Here's my feedback for the latest package I received from you! =)


CINDY IS AN AMAZING SELLER. TRULY AMAZING. <3 Not only is she INCREDIBLY nice and awesome to talk to, she ships REALLY fast, sells GREAT merchandise, and is super organized! One can always expect ULTRA SMOOTH transactions from her...ALWAYS. I hope I can buy from her again - because if I get a chance to, I DEFINITELY WILL! <3 SUPER AWESOME OVERALL. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED SELLER. A+++++++++++++++++++++++ RATING! :D And I'm not even exaggerating... <3

Anonymous said...

hola quisiera saber como puedo hacer para encargar una carpeta de los dbsk para mi. yo estoy en argentina( buenos aires capital federal ) yo estoy dispuesta a pagarlos pero no se como pedirlas y como me la envian aqui les dejo mi email para que me respondan se los agrederia mucho
las espero.

atte: Daniela Luna

lunadaniela2009@hotmail.com